Ford Stock Replacement Rear Axles | Bolt in Type | Pair
Price may go up based on application, hardware choices, and whether a single or pair.
Ford Stock Replacement Rear Axles
->Click Here< [8-9 inch and Dana 60 rear ends]
-Mercury, Thunderbird, T-Bird, Fairlane, Falcon, Mustang, Pinto, Cougar, Galaxy, Comet, Torino, Montego, Police Interceptor, Maverick, Ranchero, Versailles, Lincoln.
->Click Here< [9 inch, 9 3/8, Dana 44, and Dana 60 rear ends]
-F100, F150, E100, E150, E200, Bronco.
We are well known for our custom “made to order” high performance axle shafts, but we also have a growing number of Ford Stock Replacement Rear Axlesshaft part numbers we can build as well. At Dutchman, ordering a stock replacement axle or axles just got easier. Rather than fill out a blank order form or send us a sample axle, you can refer to an application specification chart to confirm what you are looking for and purchase by number, either a single or pair. As an added bonus, we allow the length or bolt pattern to be changed as well and at no extra charge for the alteration.
Press on Bearing bolt in stock application axle prices start at;
$180 for a single axle with studs (NO bearing or Retainer plate)
$330 for a pair with studs (NO bearings or Retainer plates)
Price may change based on application, hardware choices, and whether a single or pair.
Made in the USA (right here in Meridian Idaho)
Actual product may appear different than the pics.
Chart dimensions are approx. and subject to change. Double check twice and we’ll make them once! Call if you can’t find your application or if your application is listed without a Dutchman part number.
This listing is for Ford cars and trucks. Click on a link below if another application is desired.
-Forged alloy 1541-H material [25% stronger than stock 1039 material]
-Stock replacement or custom alterations
-Stock or custom lengths [If narrowing the housing for wider tires]
-Spline change [If switching to an aftermarket limited slip differential or spool, like an Eaton posi or a Strange spool]
-Stock or a custom bolt pattern change
-Click on a link above to download a chart of applications and specifications.
-Review the chart to identify the axle ID you may want [The ID is listed in the left column of the chart].
-Make your selections in the drop down boxes and radio buttons above.
-Add your configured axles to the cart and checkout.
1. >Click Here< to review our stock replacement bolt in axle “Ordering Defined” guide to familiarize yourself with the measuring process. Selections are explained & illustrations provided to aid in the ordering process.
2. Return to this page and make your selections in the drop down boxes and check boxes above.
3. Add your configured axles to the cart and proceed to the checkout process.
Shipping & Payment info:
1. Custom made parts vary in weight. In the shipping methods, select "other options", as the freight will be figured after we review and finalize the order.
2. Custom orders more often than not may end up with changes after the review & build discussion. Therefore we don’t process the credit card on our webstore. In the Payment Methods, select the “A salesman will call…” button, then proceed with the checkout process.
Other stock application listings:
-Mopar-Chrysler Cars [8 ¾, 8.75, & Dana 60 rear ends]
-Mopar-Chrysler Trucks [8 ¾, 8.75 rear ends]
-GM Cars, Chevy [10-12 bolt, Dana 44, and 55-64 drop out type rear ends]
-GM Cars, Buick, Olds, Pontiac [57-64 drop out and 10-12 bolt rear ends]
-GM, GMC Trucks [Ford 9 inch and Dana 44 rear ends]
-Scout and International Harvester [IHC]
This listing is for Ford cars and trucks only. Click on a link above if another application is desired.
A Dutchman representative will review your order and call to confirm your information once submitted.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm