Dana 60 | Front Inner Axle | 4340 Chromoly | Single
Price may go up based on application, and whether a single or pair.
Dana 60 | Front Inner Axles | 4340 Chromoly | Single
Our Dutchman Dana 60 Front inner axles are an excellent complement to our custom front outer axles. They are forged from the same Chromoly 4340 material. A main feature that sets the Dutchman front shafts apart from the competition is the fully machined shaft and yoke, a Dutchman exclusive! This gives a consistent finish around the U-Joint ears. No more thick and thin sections or forging imperfections that can lead to premature yoke failures.
Whatever form of off-roading you’re involved in; Desert racing, mud bogging, rock crawling, or just simple trail riding, when used with a Dutchman outer stub and super joint, a Dutchman 4340 front outer shaft will get you home or help win the race.
Priced as a single.
Actual product may appear different than the pic
-Forged from premium aircraft quality 4340 “Chromoly” material.
-Double heat treated; Thru hardened ears and shaft with induction over the entire shaft area.
-Fully machined shaft and yoke U-Joint ears.
-Reinforced (thicker) yoke/U-Joint ears.
-The ears are machined to accept full circle snap rings.
-NO undercut after the splines [which is a weak point on factory shafts].
-Accepts Spicer, Yukon, CTM, Longfield, RCV, or any aftermarket brand U-Joint.
-Dana 60 [open knuckle front ends]
-Uses the 1480 series U-Joint with a 1 3/8” diameter cap.
-Reference U-Joint part #’s: Spicer 5-332x, 5-806x, SPL55-3x, SPL55-4x, SPL55-1480XC, 5-1480SPX-WJ
[NOTE: Our shafts will NOT work with closed knuckle front ends]
Max lengths (Center of the U-Joint cap to the end of the splines):
Dana 60: 41 1/2”
1. >Click Here< to review our custom front axle “Ordering Defined” guide to familiarize yourself with the measuring process. Selections are explained & illustrations provided to aid in the ordering process.
2. Return to this page and make your selections in the drop down boxes and check boxes above.
3. Add your configured axles to the cart and proceed to the checkout process.
Shipping & Payment info:
1. Custom made parts vary in weight. In the shipping methods, select "other options", as the freight will be figured after we review and finalize the order.
2. Custom orders more often than not may end up with changes after the review & build discussion. Therefore we don’t process the credit card on our webstore. In the Payment Methods, select the “A salesman will call…” button, then proceed with the checkout process.
A Dutchman representative will review your order and call or email to confirm your information.
This listing is for custom configurable Dana 60 front inner axles only.
NOTE: This listing is for a single axle shaft only! If ordering a pair, go to the pair listing rather than list qty 2 when adding to the cart.
>Click Here< for the pair link.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm