C Clip Axle | 1.705 Bearing Journal | Single
Price may go up based on application, hardware choices, and whether a single or pair.
C Clip Axle Shafts | 1.705 Bearing Journal | Single
Dutchman’s Custom and stock replacement C Clip axles are forged from the same premium alloy as our flanged Street & Track press on bearing “bolt in” axle shafts. Our C-Clip alloy axles are custom made to order, regardless if your application is stock replacement or a custom length if you’re narrowing the housing. We can machine most popular American and metric bolt patterns, and lengths up to 38.25" long, from the outside flange face to end of the c-clip button.
Applications for this listing include GM, Ford, & Mopar Chrysler trucks and SUV's, limited to the 1.705 bearing journal size. Spline sizes range from 31-35. Switching to an aftermarket limited slip differential or posi from manufacturers like Eaton, Auburn, or Strange Engineering, no problem, we can machine most any popular spline & button combination.
Price starts at $185 (for a bare axle with NO hardware).
Price may change based on application and/or hardware choices.
Made in the USA (right here in Meridian Idaho)
Actual product may appear different than the pics.
-Forged alloy 1541-H material
-Stock or custom lengths
-Most popular bolt patterns & spline combinations
-Non tapered body-can be shortened later
Application include but are not limited to:
-GM 9.5 14 Bolt
-Ford Dana 60, 8.8, 9.75, and Sterling
1. >Click Here< to review our custom c-clip axle “Ordering Defined” guide to familiarize yourself with the measuring process. Selections are explained & illustrations provided to aid in the ordering process.
2. Return to this page and make your selections in the drop down boxes and check boxes above.
3. Add your configured axles to the cart and proceed to the checkout process.
Shipping & Payment info:
1. Custom made parts vary in weight. In the shipping methods, select "other options", as the freight will be figured after we review and finalize the order.
2. Custom orders more often than not may end up with changes after the review & build discussion. Therefore we don’t process the credit card on our webstore. In the Payment Methods, select the “A salesman will call…” button, then proceed with the checkout process.
A Dutchman representative will review your order and call to confirm your information.
NOTE: This listing is for a single axle shaft only! If ordering a pair, go to the pair listing rather than list qty 2 when adding to the cart.
>Click Here< for the pair link.
This listing is for a 1.705 bearing journal custom configurable C Clip axle only. >Click Here< to review available Stock Replacement listings.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm