Front Inner Axle | Dana 60 | Import 4340 | Single Short Side ONLY
Price may go up based on application, and whether a single or pair.
Dana 60 | Front inner axle | Single - Short side only - While supplies last!
22" max. length [Center of the U-Joint to the end of the splines]
Import means the blank forgings came from off shore, resulting in an economical choice if the ultimate in strength is not needed.
As with all our alloy axle shafts, all the finish machining is done in house here at Dutchman. Our front chromoly inner axles are custom made to order, regardless if your application is stock replacement or a custom length.
Whatever form of offroading you’re involved in; Desert racing, mud bogging, rock crawling, or just simple trail riding, a Dutchman 4340 front axle shaft will get you home or help win the race.
Priced as a single [SHORT SIDE ONLY | Max length: 22" Center of the U-Joint cap to the end of the splines].
Made in the USA (right here in Meridian Idaho)
Actual product may appear different than the pic
-Forged from premium aircraft quality 4340 “Chromoly” material.
-Double heat treated; Thru hardened ears and shaft with induction over the entire shaft area.
-Reinforced (thicker) yoke / U-Joint ears.
-NO undercut after the splines [which is a weak point on factory shafts]
-Yoke ears machined to accept full circle snap rings.
-Accepts Spicer, CTM, or any other aftermarket brand U-Joint.
-Dana 60 [open knuckle front ends]
-Uses the 1480 series U-Joint with a 1 3/8” diameter cap.
-Reference U-Joint part #’s: Spicer 5-332x, 5-806x, and SPL55-3x
[NOTE: Our shafts will NOT work with closed knuckle front ends]
Max lengths: (Center of the U-Joint cap to the end of the splines)
-Dana 60 Import, 22”
1. >Click Here< to review our custom front axle “Ordering Defined” guide to familiarize yourself with the measuring process. Selections are explained & illustrations provided to aid in the ordering process.
2. Return to this page and make your selections in the drop down boxes and check boxes above.
3. Add your configured axles to the cart and proceed to the checkout process.
Shipping & Payment info:
1. Custom made parts vary in weight. In the shipping methods, select "other options", as the freight will be figured after we review and finalize the order.
2. Custom orders more often than not may end up with changes after the review & build discussion. Therefore we don’t process the credit card on our webstore. In the Payment Methods, select the “A salesman will call…” button, then proceed with the checkout process.
A Dutchman representative will review your order and call or email to confirm your information.
This listing is for custom configurable Dana 60 front inner axles only.
NOTE: This listing is for a single axle shaft only! If ordering a pair, go to the pair listing rather than list qty 2 when adding to the cart.
>Click Here< for the pair link.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm